Amsterdam Travel Poster

Art print featuring the canals of Amsterdam and the bikes that are everywhere around the city. This collection of travel posters began when I was living abroad in Europe. I would visit these remarkable places and wanted artwork to remember the beauty long after returning home. As I couldn't always find exactly what I was looking for, so I began to create pieces for myself, and then later for friends as gifts and slowly it evolved into a shop. The prints are created in a retro travel poster style and are a wonderful way to visually celebrate your own time spent traveling, to accentuate where your ancestral roots are from, or to display destinations you long to see someday. I'm working on new posters all of the time, so be sure to check back as new designs come out. Artwork from this collection make an excellent gift for the art lover or world traveler in your life, and look fantastic whether grouped together or as individual pieces. Check out the rest of the collection to decide which pieces speak to you most! (Multiple prints may be ordered simultaneously to save on shipping.) Individual print is 12"x18" in size, printed on 100 lb. weight card stock and printed with vibrant, high quality inks. Orders are shipped on a weekly basis. It is possible to print larger sizes, and to ship outside of the US in some cases, but please contact me directly to work out the details. I also take commissions. I have made commissioned artwork for everything from clothing labels to wedding invitations to birthday gifts celebrating an ancestral homeland. If you don't see the location you desire in my collection, feel free to contact me for more details on pricing and the scope of commissioned work. Thanks for stopping by! Missy Ames Illustrator and Designer missyames.net

Yorumlar

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar

Tusspuss goddess renzenda

Littleoralandie Manuel Gia Argentina Next

Goo Enema Way Fatty Mystique